
Episode #71
#71: Leinster Club Interview — BGF Ravens RFC
Episode 71, and we're back with another Leinster Club Interview on The Leinster Listen — this time with BGF Ravens RFC and Director of Rugby Paul Ng. Ballymun, Glasnevin and Finglas Ravens: a one adult men's team club founded in 1958 as Unidare RFC from the Unidare Works factory in Finglas, reborn as BGF Ravens in 2014, and playing out of Mount Temple in Glasnevin. Here is what we cover in this episode: **Who they are**; Paul Ng, Director of Rugby, and a club founded in 1958 from the Unidare Works factory league **What makes them different**; a one adult men's team serving Ballymun, Glasnevin and Finglas — from Business Houses roots to a community club identity **Women's rugby**; why the Ravens stayed a single men's team and how that shapes the club on and off the pitch **Club history**; Blackrock College pitches, Jamestown Road in Finglas, Suttonians and Malahide in the 1990s, DCU, and the 2014 rebrand **Community and Leinster Rugby**; North Dublin roots, the Mount Temple partnership, and a season played entirely away while the pitch was refurbished **Challenges and ambition**; keeping a one-team club competitive in Leinster Metro League, player retention, and where Paul wants the Ravens in five years ⭐ **Legends and grounds**; the players people still talk about, and life at Mount Temple **How to join**; training nights, grounds in Glasnevin, and how to get in touch via the BGF Ravens Teamo site






