🛕Wat Chiewchanakit was built in 1927 by Khun Chiewchanakit (former headman of Nong Trut sub-district) who donated the land. The original name of this temple was Nam Cha . Later, the name was changed to Wat Chiewchanakit to honor the creator.
https://3speak.tv/watch?v=prapanth/qfvcoekltt Wat Chiewchanakit was built in 1927 by Khun Chiewchanakit (former headman of Nong Trut sub-district) who donated the land. The original name of this temple was Nam Cha . Late
